New York City truly is a place with something for anyone – even cereal fans. The Kellogg’s NYC restaurant is located across the street from Union Square Park and is my new favorite snack spot for kid friendly eating in the city.
If we’re being honest, I may have counted their bowls of cereal for a meal once too.
This inconspicuous little spot sits on a second story store front just off Union Square.
Once you get inside though, it is surprisingly spacious.
affiliate links may be included below.
This is a cereal joint. That was obvious right?
We highly recommend it for breakfast and even more for a fun snack. This is a perfect mid-adventure day stop.
Eat a bowl of cereal.
Hang out for a bit.
Then hit the city again.
Eating at Kellogg’s NYC
know before you order
- DIY cereal bar where you choose your cereal type or types and then a buffet style area with tons of toppings. with over 30 playful toppings.
- They also have a menu with some suggested creations that you might want to check out before you start loading your bowl.
- You pay per bowl, not by weight, so feel free to load up. I do wonder if this will change – so make sure to check their current prices.
dairy free / allergy tips for kellogg’s NYC
- Buffet style areas always make me nervous with my kid’s severe allergy. Know your child’s severity and know that just mixing a bunch of different cereals together can be super fun and colorful.
- They have a variety of milk options. We had soy but there were other options as well.
one more thing!
*Don’t miss the Instagram station along the wall behind you when you check out. I was too amused by this idea. It is complete with a light source and props.
*Read more on their website.